Operation and programming from one source – with SIGSpro
The user-friendly software SIGSpro from Schütte allows us to react quickly and customer-specifically to your requirements. Machine functions and operation are also always ideally tuned to one another.
As our customer, you receive a complete solution from a single source, the handling of which is easy to learn, which expands to accompany new requirements and, thanks to effective services, offers process reliability in production over a long period.
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn menu guidance based on Windows
- Powerful assistant for programming new workpieces
- Option for automatic assignment of grinding wheels to grinding operations
- Practical, custom-designed, personalisable preassignment of technology parameters
- Maximum flexibility through free combinability of operations and tooth-specific parameterisation
- Integrated 3D simulation
- Machining area simulation based on realistic 3D models
- Automatic collision monitoring