Our 325linear series – a grinding machine for all tasks
Schütte grinding machines are a worthwhile investment in the future of your company because they are characterised by maximum precision, tremendous flexibility and sustainable value.
Thanks to a perfected modular system comprising additional options, you can cover the complete range of grinding applications, from the twist drill to the knee implant, from microtools to hobs, with a single machine type.
100 years of experience for your company
Schütte has been manufacturing grinding machines for almost 100 years and, with the application of linear motors and the simultaneous replacement of grinding wheel set and coolant distributor, has set milestones in this market. This experience has been incorporated in the design of the 325linear series. With the latest control engineering from Siemens and the in-house developed operating and programming system SIGSpro, this Schütte series can perfectly meet the requirements of your company.
Sophisticated service with a concept
When using grinding machines from Schütte, you benefit from the many years of experience of our application technicians in grinding technology. A well developed service concept guarantees the highest possible availability and the long-term value stability of your investment.
- Innovative machine construction based on many years of experience
- High flexibility thanks to modular options, in particular, for workpiece clamping and automation
- Ideally tuned operation and programming with software developed in-house
- Comprehensive support from experienced application technicians
- High functional reliability and long service life through extensive service offers