Tool grinding machine - 335linear
335linear - Gigantic performance range in a minimum amount of space
Our machines in the 335linear series are characterised by top precision, tremendous flexibility and long-term value stability. Thanks to a perfected modular system comprising additional options, you can cover the complete range of grinding applications, from the twist drill to the knee implant, from microtools to hobs, with a single machine type.
The basic machine - compact, dynamic, precise
The axis arrangement, unique in the market, with the grinding spindle inclined at 30° permits an extremely compact design with ideal access and view into the machining area. You are investing in a product that has been established in the market for many years, has been continuously further developed and which has been tuned to the innovations in drive and control engineering.
- Compact design – large machining area with a small footprint
- Excellent accessibility, simple setup, unobstructed view of the grinding process
- Backlash-free direct drives in all axes guarantee dynamics and precision
- Wear-free linear motors in the X, Y and Z-axes guarantee lasting constant quality
- Two in one - the universal workpiece spindle is suitable for cylindrical grinding and contour grinding
Always the correct grinding wheel with optimum cooling
The powerful grinding spindle of the 335linear will certainly provide valuable impulses to the productivity of your manufacturing processes. The patented simultaneous replacement of grinding wheel set and associated cooling lubricant distributor ensure high flexibility with optimum process cooling.
- 5-fold grinding wheel magazine included in basic equipment
- High accuracy of repeatability through HSK interface in the grinding spindle
- Joint change of grinding wheel set and associated cooling lubricant distributor
- Optional grinding wheel magazine with 12 or 24 positions
- Grinding spindle output up to 15 kW
- Speed 15,000 rpm or, optionally, 24,000 rpm
Two auxiliary slides for pure flexibility
To ensure perfect preparation for all workpiece versions, the 335linear can be equipped as an option with one or two auxiliary slides. Depending on the requirement, these slides are suitable for building up a support, a tailstock or a tool guidance system. It is also possible to combine two of the above-mentioned clamping aids on a slide. You therefore also have all clamping options at your disposal for future requirements and safeguard your investment in the long term.
The 335linear is equally suitable for all requirements from single-part production (lot size 1) to highly optimised mass production. For this purpose, it can be automated as an individual cell and can thus operate profitably in unmanned shifts or can be interlinked in production systems. A large number of automation options guarantees you an ideal cost-benefit ratio for each scenario.
Additional options for top precision
Even in case of extreme accuracy requirements, the 335linear represents a future-proof investment. In the course of the successful completion of many demanding projects, we have developed a large number of options that can be used to guarantee initial and continuous accuracy of your production.